justkbc.com User Privacy
Last updated: January 15, 2021 18:00:00 Hours.
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared by us, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how JustKBC Private Limited and its affiliates including KBC Emporium. (collectively "JustKBC") collect and process your personal information through JustKBC websites, devices, products, services, online marketplace and applications that reference this Privacy Notice (together "JustKBC Services").
By using JustKBC Services you agree to our use of your personal information (including sensitive personal information) in accordance with this Privacy Notice, as may be amended from time to time by us at our discretion. You also agree and consent to us collecting, storing, processing, transferring, and sharing your personal information (including sensitive personal information) with third parties or service providers for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice.
Personal information subject to this Privacy Notice will be collected and retained by JustKBC, with a registered office at 569/A, GURURAJA LAYOUT, MAIN ROAD,DODDANEKUNDI BENGALURU – 560037 Karnataka, India.
Personal Information About Customers Does JustKBC Collect
We collect your personal information in order to provide you service, like logistic services uses your address, name & phone number to make the product available to you and it is also used to continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to JustKBC Services. See examples of what we collect in below paragraph. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our JustKBC Services.
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily. See additional examples of the information we receive in below paragraph.
Purposes of JustKBC Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and fulfill orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
Provide, troubleshoot, and improve JustKBC Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the JustKBC Services.
Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with JustKBC Services.
Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from seller’s information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to JustKBC Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, JustKBC, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
Cookies and Other Identifiers
1. Keeping a track of the session to facilitate your future use of the site and to identify if you join a registration pipeline.
2. Conducting research and diagnostics to improve JustKBC content, products and services.
JustKBC Sharing limitation of Personal Information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. We share customers’ personal information only as described below and with JustKBC.com and subsidiaries that JustKBC.com controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
Transactions involving Third Parties: We make available to you services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through JustKBC Services.
Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with applicable law.
Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that JustKBC.com or JustKBC Seller Services or any of its affiliates, or substantially all of their assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
Protection of JustKBC and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of JustKBC, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
User Information Security
- We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission.
- We have used services third party services of Payment Gateway like Razorpay, etc. so as to ensure all legal standards should be protected when handling payment card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, processing, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished from any device including computer, mobile, tablets or any other.
Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites: JustKBC Services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
Use of Third-Party Advertising Services: We provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant JustKBC ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifier. For example, if you have already downloaded one of our apps, we will share your advertising identifier and data about that event so that you will not be served an ad to download the app again. Some ad companies also use this information to serve you relevant ads from other advertisers.
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, membership, household settings, and purchase history in the "Your Account" section of the website or mobile application. To request access to personal information that is not available through Your Account you can submit a request through email.
Concept and production:
This Online store was created using Prestashop open Source software. For news and advices about the same can be found in prestashop.com
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact our Grievance contact. Many of our JustKBC Services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used.
As described above, you can always choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the JustKBC Services.
You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in What Information Can I Access?
· If you do not want to receive e-mail or other communications from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. If you don’t want to receive in-app notifications from us, please adjust your notification settings in the app or device
· If you do not want to see interest-based ads, please adjust your Advertising Preferences.
· If you want to browse our websites without linking the browsing history to your account, you may do so by logging out of your account here and blocking cookies on your browser.
· You will also be able to opt out of certain other types of data usage by updating your settings on the applicable JustKBC website (e.g., in "Manage Your Content and Devices"), device, or application. Most non-JustKBC devices also provide users with the ability to change device permissions (e.g., disable/access location services, contacts). For most devices, these controls are located in the device's settings menu. If you have questions about how to change your device permissions on devices manufactured by third parties, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
· If you are a seller, you can add or update certain information in your account information by accessing your Seller Account Information, and adjust your e-mail or other communications you receive from us by updating your Notification Preferences.
Children Usage of JustKBC
JustKBC does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under the age of 18 years, you may use JustKBC Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
If a user would request deleting his/her Social login details, that means JustKBC account deletion need to be done. User is required to send email with details to email@example.com. All the details stored from Facebook will be deleted from JustKBC services in 5 working days.
In case where user want to delete the account from JustKBC, then, user need to sent email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the customer account will be inactivated in 5working days.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to use JustKBC Services, your use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the prevailing law in India. If you have any concern about privacy at JustKBC, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our websites frequently to see recent changes.
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
JustKBC is an Online ecommerce marketplace and in the business of providing service platform for selling products of sellers directly to customers. Any issues arising out of sales and service, license, authority, Origin, raw material and legal approval to sell the product lies with the original seller of the products registered with JustKBC. Any dispute and/or grievance arising out of the transaction will be noted in Bangalore Jurisdiction.
Related Practices and Information
- Conditions of Use
- Seller Policies
- Help Department
- Most Recent Purchases
- Your Profile and Community Guidelines
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us When You Use JustKBC Services
- You provide information to us when you:
- search or shop for products or services in our marketplace;
- add or remove an item from your cart, or place an order through or use JustKBC Services;
- download, stream, view, or use content on a device or through a service or application on a device;
- provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address or mobile number when shopping with us) or Your Profile;
- upload your contacts, including access to mobile device contacts for certain services;
- configure your settings on, provide data access permissions for, or interact with an JustKBC service;
- provide information in your Seller Account, Service Provider Account, or any other account we make available that allows you to develop or offer software, goods, or services to JustKBC customers;
- offer your products or services on or through JustKBC Services;
- communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
- complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or a contest entry form;
- upload or stream images, videos or audio or other files while using JustKBC Services;
- provide and rate Reviews;
- specify a Special Occasion Reminder; or
- Employ Product Availability Alerts, such as Available to Order Notifications.
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as:
- identifying information such as your name, address and phone numbers;
- payment information;
- your age;
- your location information;
- your IP address;
- people, addresses and phone numbers listed in your Addresses;
- e-mail addresses of your friends and other people;
- content of reviews and e-mails to us;
- the personal description and photograph in Your Profile;
- images, videos and other content collected or stored in connection with JustKBC Services;
- information and officially valid documents regarding identity and address information, including PAN numbers;
- credit history information;
- corporate and financial information; and
- Device log files and configurations, including Wi-Fi credentials, if you choose to automatically synchronize them with your other JustKBC devices.
- Examples of the information we collect and analyze include:
- the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
- login, e-mail address, and password;
- the location of your device or computer;
- JustKBC Services metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, your settings preferences and backup information, location of your device running an application, information about uploaded images and files such as the file name, dates, times and location of your images);
- version and time zone settings;
- purchase and content use history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features like JustKBC Bestsellers;
- the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our websites, including date and time; products and content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
- phone numbers used to call our customer service number; and
- images or videos when you shop in our marketplace using JustKBC Services.
- We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.
Information from Other Sources
- Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
- updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily;
- account information, purchase or redemption information and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising or other services;
- Information about your interactions with products and services offered by our affiliates;
- Search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links);
- information about internet-connected devices and
- Credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information You Can Access
- Examples of information you can access through JustKBC Services include:
- status of recent orders (including subscriptions);
- your complete order history;
- personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, and address book);
- payment settings (including payment method information, promotional certificate, and gift card balances and 1-Click settings);
- e-mail notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Delivers, Special Occasion Reminders and newsletters);
- recommendations and the products you recently viewed that are the basis for recommendations (including Recommended for You and Improve Your Recommendations);
- shopping lists and gift registries (including Wish Lists);
- your content, devices, services, and related settings, and communications and personalized advertising preferences;
- content that you recently viewed;
- Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Recommendations, Reminders and personal profile);
- If you are a seller, you can access your account and other information, and adjust your communications preferences, by updating your account in your seller account
· If you are a service provider listing on our Service Provider Network, you can access your account and other information, and adjust your communication preferences, by updating your account.
Address: JustKBC - 569/A, GURURAJA LAYOUT, MAIN ROAD,DODDANEKUNDI BENGALURU – 560037 Karnataka, India.
Track Your Package/Order/Returns by clicking your Orders
Check/Update Your Account Related Information by clicking Account
In case you wish to reach us, you can talk to us by clicking Contact us which is also a customer support.